The North American Flexible Packaging Market to 2018
PCI Films Consulting’s latest report on consumer flexible packaging markets in the USA, Canada and Mexico is now available! Updating our popular 2011 study, this comprehensive and authoritative report on North America’s flexible packaging market includes;
- Profiles of over 100 flexible packaging converters – with key products, targeted end uses & process capabilities
- Consumption trends in 20 end use applications plus formats & specifications, including various foods, tobacco, toiletries and pet food
- Analysis of production, trade & consumption by country for Canada, USA and Mexico
- Historic drivers and expert forecasts to 2018
- And much more!
- Understanding market drivers & prospects
- Discovering key growth markets
- Strategic business & investment planning
- Monitoring leading players & their activities
- New report from PCI Films Consulting, updating earlier studies.
- A detailed review of one of the world’s largest flexible packaging markets, including the USA, Canada and Mexico, based on extensive industry interviews.
- Gain insights into the key growth drivers in this US$20.7 billion market through to 2018.
- Just under 90% of sales are concentrated in the US, with Canada and Mexico accounting for 7% and 5% respectively.
- The most comprehensive and up to date market study on flexible packaging production, trade and consumption in North America.
- Whatever your business needs:
- Competitive monitoring
- Business planning
- Investment planning
Based on extensive interviews conducted with leading flexible packaging converters, substrate suppliers and packers throughout the USA, Canada and Mexico in October – December 2013, this report provides a highly detailed statistical analysis and commentary of trends in this major market.
While the global slowdown has impacted on the flexible packaging industry’s profitability, volume growth has continued to be sustained by servicing primarily defensive markets such as food, pharmaceuticals and pet food and the increasing adoption of flexible packaging as an attractive and viable alternative to rigid packaging formats in a fast growing range of applications.
This report provides critical insights to help develop successful strategies.
Who is it for?
This new report is a vital business planning tool for anyone involved in the manufacture and purchase of plain and converted plastic films, aluminum foils and specialty papers; including inks, adhesives and coatings suppliers; flexible packaging converters; packaging and converting machinery suppliers; as well as brand owners and food retailers.
The report also provides useful insights for financial institutions looking for investment opportunities.
What does it provide?
New and original field research quantifying and analyzing past trends in the North American flexible packaging market as well as providing forecasts of future trends.
- Analyses of the major factors driving growth in converted flexible packaging by country and end use.
- Statistical tables and figures of historic growth to 2013 by value (US dollars) and value forecasts to 2018.
- An overview of trends in production, trade and consumption by country – past, present and future.
- Historical market drivers and expert future forecasts.
- Commentary and quantification of flexible packaging trends in each country, in 16 end use categories.
- Detailed profiles of the top 25 players plus descriptions of more than 100 other flexible packaging converters in North America.
Why buy it?
Our consultants have been monitoring the global flexible packaging market for over 13 years and are now recognized as the industry’s leading source for expert analysis and reliable data on this market. Buying any study from this respected source ensures that the information provided is of the highest standard.
These standards are maintained in this new study, which provides significant detail and statistical breakdowns of the North American flexible packaging market.
It will provide you with a complete ‘market map’ of North America’s flexible packaging industry and market demand, in 2013 and as PCI Films Consulting’s experts expect it to evolve in the coming years – a business planning tool to give you the competitive advantage you need in today’s highly competitive marketplace.
How much does it cost?
Order now to keep ahead!
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS
3 NORTH AMERICA ECONOMIC BACKGROUND
4 NORTH AMERICAN MARKET FOR FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
4.1 Flexible Packaging Production
4.2 Flexible Packaging Consumption
4.3 Flexible Packaging Trade
4.4 Leading Regional Converters
5.1 Economic Overview
5.2 Flexible Packaging Market Overview
5.3 Flexible Packaging Converters
5.4 End Use Markets
6.1 Economic Overview
6.2 Flexible Packaging Market Overview
6.3 Flexible Packaging Converters
6.4 End Use Markets
7 UNITED STATES
7.1 Economic Overview
7.2 Flexible Packaging Market Overview
7.3 Flexible Packaging Converters
7.4 End Use Markets
8 LEADING CONVERTER PROFILES
8.2 American Packaging Corp
8.3 Ampac Packaging LLC
8.4 Bemis Company Inc.
8.5 Berry Plastics Corp
8.6 Bryce Corp.
8.7 Coating Excellence Intl.
8.8 Constantia Flexibles
8.10 Fres-co System USA Inc.
8.11 Glenroy Inc.
8.12 Hilex Packaging
8.13 Hood Packaging Corp.
8.14 Mondi Jackson Inc.
8.15 Oracle Flexible Packaging
8.16 Packaging Dynamics Corp
8.17 Peel Plastic Products
8.18 Plastic Packaging Technologies LLC
8.20 Printpack Inc.
8.21 Prolamina Corp.
8.22 Saint Johns
8.23 Sealed Air Corp.
8.25 Winpak Ltd.
9.1 End Use Definitions
Complete the form below to send this page to a colleague.
Call us on +44 (0) 1604 749001 or complete the form below.