The Middle East and Africa Flexible Packaging Market to 2018
The most up to date market study on flexible packaging production, trade and consumption in the Middle East & African regions.
A complete ‘market map’ of the Middle East & African flexible packaging industry as it stands today and as PCI Films Consulting experts expect it to develop in the coming years.
- Detecting opportunities & threats
- Strategic business & investment planning
- Gaining a market background
- Monitoring key industry players
Amongst the report’s findings:
- New investments in food processing is helping to drive growth, particularly in Africa
- Further investment in new converting technology among many converters
- Double digit annual demand growth in Nigeria
- Despite political turmoil in several countries, most flexible packaging markets continue to grow
- Syria’s flexible packaging market continues to suffer from the on-going civil war
- And much more!
Based on interviews conducted with converters and others throughout Africa and the Middle East between September to November 2013, this independent and authoritative report provides detailed analyses and profiles of flexible packaging markets throughout these two diverse regions.
In addition to a regional summary and conclusions, profiles for individual countries contain:
- Overview of trends in production, trade and consumption – past, present and future
- Factors affecting flexible packaging demand
- Individual converter profiles with details of production in US$, exports, in-house capabilities and end-use markets served
- Identification and analysis of end-use market trends with value of packaged food industry in tonnes
Our consultants have been monitoring the global flexible packaging and film market for almost 20 years and the company is now recognised as the industry’s leading source for expert analysis and reliable data. Buying any study from PCI Films Consulting ensures that the information provided is of the highest standard.
These standards are maintained in this new study, which provides detailed statistical breakdowns and expert interpretation of the Middle East & African flexible packaging market in 16 countries and regions.
It will provide you with a complete ‘market map’ of the Middle East & African flexible packaging industry as it stands today and as PCI Films Consulting’s experts expect it to develop in the coming years.
How much does it cost?
Order now to keep ahead!
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS
2.1 PCI Films Consulting Ltd
2.3 Flexible Packaging Definition
3. THE MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 Economic Background
3.2 The Middle East & Africa Regional Overview of Flexible Packaging
3.3 Production of Flexible Packaging
3.4 Imports and Exports of Flexible Packaging
3.5 Consumption in Geographic Markets
3.6 End Use Markets
3.7 Leading Regional Converters
3.8 Five Year Forecast
4. COUNTRY AND REGIONAL PROFILES
4.3 Economic Overview
4.4 Flexible Packaging Market Overview
4.5 Flexible Packaging Converters
4.6 End-Use Markets
4.9 Saudi Arabia
4.12 Other Middle East
4.18 South Africa
4.21 Other Africa
- End Use Definitions
- Middle East & Africa Flexible Packaging Consumption
Complete the form below to send this page to a colleague.
Call us on +44 (0) 1604 749001 or complete the form below.